Intersect for Ability is a collaborative network of eleven agencies located in the Chicago Metropolitan area that serve individuals with developmental disabilities. Projects completed by this group have far exceeded the potential of any single agency, resulting in better outcomes for the individuals they serve.
Intersect for Ability…
- Brings together employers and individuals with disabilities.
- Supports employees with disabilities in the workforce.
- Provides professional development assistance for staff working with persons with disabilities.
- Supports adults with disabilities at all life stages, and in the transitions between life stages.
- Supports best practices in the human services field by collaboratively developing new initiatives to support persons with disabilities.
- Provides a unified voice in support of programs designed to meet the needs of persons with disabilities.